- Does your team have the right technology tools to remain productive and secure when working from home?
- Do your colleagues have safe remote access to company information?
- Are they risking organizational cybersecurity breaches with their remote working habits?
- Does your organization have reliable backups just in case?
- How often are those backups tested and verified?
Unless you have on-site I.T. staff and/or are working with a Managed Services Provider (MSP… like us), it is important you know the answers to the questions above.
We are happy to collaborate with you and prepare a no-strings-attached “Remote Work Assessment” of your working-from-home protocols.
Not only will our Remote Work Assessment provide you with a snapshot of “where you’re at” but will also provide recommendations to improve employee efficiency as well as minimize organizational risk… now for the best part:
- We will not charge you for your Remote Work Assessment
- Your Remote Work Assessment (.pdf) is yours to keep and share as you see fit