Engaging training programs that instill a security-focused culture wherein employees actively participate and make fundamental changes to the security process.
YOUR BUSINESS RISKS
Cyberattacks are getting more sophisticated by the minute. With human errors inevitable and data breaches obliterating businesses, organizations transitioning to remote work need stronger cybersecurity for decentralized workspaces. Your weakest link against security threats? Your employees.
Implementing routine security awareness and phishing detection training can greatly decrease the likelihood of a disaster. Our solution launches on-demand security awareness training and simulated phishing emails to empower your employees to spot potential dangers and make the right decisions. When the average cost of a data breach is $3.86 million, it pays to invest in your employees.
WHY TRAINING IS ESSENTIAL
BUSINESS THREATS EXIST
Cybercriminals are getting more sophisticated by the minute, with remote work environments introducing new breeds of cyberattacks. When your employees are the first line of defense, security awareness training will help them understand the severity of the threats they face.
- Cybersecurity Ventures expects businesses will fall victim to a ransomware attack every 11 seconds by 2021
- There was a 67% increase in the frequency of business email compromise attacks from 2019 to 2020
- 90% of all incidents that end in a data breach start with a phishing email
- 80% of all organizations experience at least 1 compromised account threat per month
INSTILL EMPLOYEE CONFIDENCE
Employees are human and they’re bound to make mistakes. Human error, weak passwords, improper data storage, sharing devices, falling for phishing emails – the list goes on. Regular security awareness training can provide them the skills they need to make the right decisions.
- After users have received security awareness training, the level of confidence in them jumps dramatically.
- Cybersecurity professionals agree that 59% of employees would benefit from security training and/or certification for their jobs.
RETURN ON INVESTMENT
A business without a security awareness program is equivalent to a military with no training. When the fate of your business is in the hands of your employees, you should spare no expense. Fortunately, security awareness training provides more than just a bang for your buck and could even promote business growth.
- ROI of security awareness training for small businesses is 69%, with large businesses seeing a whopping 562% ROI
- 73% of organizations view strong cybersecurity as a major contributor to business success
MITIGATE COST & CONSEQUENCES
Tarnished reputation, penalties from regulatory violations and loss of business are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to dealing with the aftermath of security incidents. Employee security awareness training is proven to lessen the blow, making your business more resilient to future attacks.
- Security awareness training can reduce the impact of a cyberattack by more than 70%
- When security awareness training is implemented, the costs of disinfecting workstations and remediating malware/ ransomware attacks goes down dramatically
YOUR EMPLOYEES ARE YOUR BEST DEFENSE
MAKE SURE YOUR EMPLOYEES ARE EQUIPPED WITH THE CYBERSECURITY TRAINING THEY NEED. LET’S TALK!
Sources: IBM 2020 Cost of a Data Breach Report | McAfee Cloud Adoption & Risk Report | Verizon 2020 Data Breach Investigations Report | Security Magazine | Verizon Data Breach Digest | Cybersecurity Ventures | Coalition 2020 Cyber Insurance Claims Report | Verizon Data Breach Digest | McAfee Cloud Adoption and Risk Report | Osterman Research The ROI of Security Awareness Training | Cybersecurity Insiders 2020 Cloud Security Report Investigations Report | IBM Cyber Resilient Organization Report | Touchstone Security